Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#GivingTuesday

As we are all wrapping up our Thanksgiving celebrations of last week (Yes...I know all of you still have some turkey left in the fridge....) I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all of my amazing friends and family that have helped me reach this part of my adoption journey. There are bound to be some bumps in the road ahead, some I am anticipating, others soon to be discovered, but without all of you this endeavor would have never been possible.

I was lucky enough to be in touch with many of these fine people over the holiday break, and was asked numerous times how they could help. Besides the unwavering moral support (and promises to baby-sit... ) a few have offered to help donate to get my little kiddo home from China.


Today being #GivingTuesday, I ask that if you do decide to give, please think of my little Elizabeth and help to get her home. If you are lucky enough to work for a company that offers matching donations, please consider us as well- the charity assisting with our fundraising is a non-profit!

We have a long way to go, but I know that we will get there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment